- 3 Month’s Recent Bank Statements (personal or business)
- 3 Month’s Processing Statements
- Valid Driver’s License or Passport or State ID
- Voided Check or Bank Letter
- Valid Working Website (required for eCommerce)
- If Website Is Under Construction Need Marketing Collateral (required for eCommerce)
- Website Must Have Terms & Conditions (required for eCommerce)
- eCommerce Sites to Include:
- Refund/exchange/cancellation or applicable warranty policies
- Business contact information including business address (city, state, country), phone #, and e-mail address
- A secure checkout page
- Recent Home Utility Bill
- Articles of Incorporation
- Tax EIN Letter from the IRS
- MOTO Questionnaire
- End User Agreements or Contracts with your Customers/ Fulfillment Agreements with your Suppliers
- List of All Nutraceutical Products Offered on your Website (if applicable)
- 2 Years Filed Business or Personal Financial Documents
- Letter Signed/Dated by You The Merchant with your Correct Home Address
- Screenshots Confirming Proof of Domain Ownership `
3 Month’s Recent Bank Statements (personal or business)
All pages to the bank statements are required. Business bank statements must show legal or DBA name, business address and full bank account&routing numbers. Personal bank statements must show full name or DBA name, business address and full bank account&routing numbers.
3 Month’s Processing Statements.
(Please see “Example Processing Statement Merchant Statement Example Format.pdf” for an actual example of a processing statement.) All pages to the processing statements required. Must be actual merchant statements. Reports should be by month and display merchant ID, processing month, name of processor, corporation name or DBA
If you do not have a processing history, please let us know. In the very few cases where you are processing but your processor cannot provide you with statements, our underwriter will need your login credentials to your processor`s account. You can change the password after the underwriter reviews your processing history.
Valid Driver’s License or Passport or State ID
In rare cases for offshore banks, the banks will require 2 photo IDs (one of which must be a passport) for each owner with 10% or more in equity ownership.
Voided Check or Bank Letter
with pre-printed DBA name and address (or) Bank Letter showing full account and routing numbers. (Please see attached examples of Voided Check or Bank Letter) Click on the “Bank-Letter-example.pdf” and “Voided-Check-Example.pdf” , both of which show how a voided check or a bank letter should look like and what information they should display.
Sample Voided cheque:
Sample Bank Letter:
If Website is Under Construction, please provide the items below:
“Complete marketing materials including contracts with cardholders, terms and conditions, price quotes, description of product or services & payment plan terms.”
Website Must Have Terms & Conditions per Credit Card Industry Standards
Your website should list Terms & Conditions. Please provide us a copy of the Terms & Conditions listed on your website.
If you are planning to accept payments over the Internet, you must know That Visa/MasterCard Regulations Require all e-Commerce Sites to Include:
1: Refund/exchange/cancellation or applicable warranty policies
2: Business contact information including business address (city, state, country), phone #, and e-mail address
3: A secure checkout page
Recent Home Utility Bill
Must include name and address matching what is on the application. The following are examples of what are considered utility bills: phone bills, cable bills, internet bills, heating bills, town bills, power bills, etc.Some processors accept credit card bills and personal bank statements as utility bills, however these processors are few in number and you shouldn’t count on it.
Articles of Incorporation
Listing Directors, Beneficial Owners and ShareholdersIn case the shareholders’ list has changed since incorporation, the bank will need to see additional paperwork sustaining these changes.
Sometimes, the Underwriter will need to know more about your Business and They will ask you to Complete a Questionnaire, A Version of which can be found attached:
(Please see attached “Internet MOTO Questionnaire fillable.pdf” )